Ironman Arizona

Ironman Arizona

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I'm Baaaack!!!

Okay so a long time has passed since I posted. That is mostly because not too much is going on here. It has been mostly work and training. Kody's basketball team is undefeated and is beating most teams by 20 or more points. Kaleb made a shot that was almost a three pointer in his recent game, so that was cool. Kennedy has been stealing money from the kids and giving it to her friends, $30 dollars at a time, what a giver. Kailin is still in piano lessons, although she says she doesn't want to keep going, and Kirik is doing good and enjoying his pre-school.

Kona is growing like a weed. He is now 38 pounds so he has gained 13 pounds in about 3 weeks. He eats and sleeps most of the time. He is soooo mellow. He has been such a great dog so far. It's about time for some obedience training.

I have been suffering from a hip injury, not sure why but I have been sidelined for a couple of days now. It really bothers me when running so I am going to be swimming and biking for a bit until I get can healed up. Hopefully it will be soon.

I am also participating in a fund raiser for Disabled soldiers through the Challenged Athletes Foundation. Here is a link to my web page if you feel so inclined to participate. The funds go to help disabled military men and women compete in different athletic endeavors. It is in conjunction with my half ironman coming up in California in April.

http://ORCalifornia09.kintera.org/kantola

2 comments:

Anthony and Kristi said...

Thanks for the update! We always enjoy hearing what you're all up to. I love the picture of Kaleb & Kona...too cute! We will be praying for your hip and hope for a quick recovery! Keep us updated. Have a great day! We love you guys!

Jeff and Kim said...

Tell Kennedy she can share with us!! :) That made us laugh out loud. HA!

Sorry to hear about the hip! Aren't you headed to Mexico soon? Maybe a little Mexico warmth and sunshine will help heal that hip right up!

Love you guys!